We collect, store and use the personal data you provide to us directly when you browse our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
The Data Controller is TF s.a.s. with registered office in via Zanagnolo 25/M, 25065 Lumezzane (BS),Data Controller, informs you, as Data Subject, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
TF s.a.s. processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, and – email, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – communicated by you on the occasion of the signing of the contract or the provision of service by TF s.a.s.
The data we collect are:
- Your first name, last name, email address, IP address and any other information you share when you fill out the VIM form.
- Your responses to optional surveys or surveys that we may ask you to complete.
Other information you voluntarily submit through a form on the site or that you have shared by contacting us. The data we may collect are:
- The IDs of your social media accounts and the information shared with us through your social media accounts.
- The status of third-party authentication if you visit the site from a mobile application (for example, if you are currently logged in to Facebook or other social media accounts).
Data relating to the opening of our e-mails or clicks on our e-mail links. The data we collect from all visitors are:
- Technical information on the use of the site, the type and version of the browser, the operating system.
- IP address
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent pursuant to Article 6 letter .b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes: – purposes relatedto the execution of the supply contract concluded with T Fa.s. and/or to fulfil the pre-contractual obligations deriving from the relationships in place;
– the fulfillment of a legal obligation to whichTF s.a.s. is subject;
– the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– the pursuit of a legitimate interest ofTF s.a.s. inherent in the execution of the contract put in place, as a mere example, the defense in court of their rights deriving from the execution of the contract concluded.
- Only with your specific and distinct consent pursuant to Art. 7 GDPR, for the following Marketing Purposes:
– sending information emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
– sending by third parties of informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller
- Only with your specific and explicit consent pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR for the purpose of detecting the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services by third parties (by way of example, business partners, social networks) as well as profiling activities.
We point out that if we are already our clientand,we may sendyou commercial communications relating to services and products ofTFs.a.s. analoghi to those of which you have already used, unless you disagree.
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. It is understood in any case that TF s.a.s. , if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, TF s.a.s. ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
When we process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Policy we rely on the following legal bases:
- Consent. We ask for your consent to use your data, to send periodic newsletters and advertising material by e-mail, to receive updates on our activities or to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, special promotions or to participate in market analysis and research. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the consent freely provided by the interested party.
- Data generated by access to the site. The computer systems and software procedures of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data (for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;) manage control needs of the methods of use of the same) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the functionality of the site usable following the user’s access.
- Legal obligations. When necessary, we will process your personal data to comply with a binding legal or tax obligation.
- Contractual scope. When you enter into a contract of any kind with us your personal data will be processed for service purposes
We use the personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience.
We use your personal information to:
- Send you information about our work via any channel to which you have consented: email, phone/SMS and/or social media messaging.
- Provide you with information and make it easier for you to share on social networks.
- Verify your identity and send you an e-mail to thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
We may use the personal data of all visitors to the site to:
- Administer and improve the site and optimize its infrastructure.
- Analyze how you use the site using tools such as Google Analytics and other tools to help us test the performance of the content and functionality of the site, understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems on the site.
We invite you to take note that when you perform an action on this site, a virtual user profile is created through which you can update your personal data and preferences, thus allowing us to better communicate with you.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- Contractors and employees: Our collaborators or employees may have access to contact details, including name, e-mail address, telephone number and social profile IDs, to contact you about a specific service. They may contact you directly or through a third-party contact tool operated by our company.
- bodies, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- to public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations or to persons entitled to access them by virtue of legal provisions, regulations, community regulations;
- banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activity of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- Providers of installation, assistance and maintenance services of it and telematic systems and systems and of all services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
- Service Providers: We work with some service providers, in particular administrators of our databases, cloud computing services, help desk services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are contractually bound to ensure the utmost confidentiality. They are not authorized to use or disclose your personal data, except in connection with the provision of their services.
- third affiliated parties: in the future, we may transfer your personal data to third parties as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar operation. We will continue to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and will inform you before transferring it. If there are material changes in relation to the processing of your personal data, we will inform you and give you the opportunity to consent to such changes.
- protection: we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside our company if we believe in good faith that access, use, storage or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security problems, enforce our general conditions, satisfy any legitimate request from a court authority or order, defend us from legal claims or protect our legal rights or our safety.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you ask to stop sending updates and other communications or to delete your data, we will follow up on your request and keep as little information as possible to prevent fraud and ensure that you are not contacted again.
The data may be subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing and precisely by means of the operations of collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data are kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes related to the execution of the contract and in any case no later than ten years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes related to the fulfillment of the obligations established by law and / or the pursuit of the legitimate interests of TF s.a.s.
The data processed for purposes related to profiling and / or marketing in all its forms are kept for no more than 5 years from the collection of the data.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which they are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case, the data will be kept for the fulfillment of the tax obligations established by law. After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. For users in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, there is also the right to:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- to oppose the processing;
- data portability;
- to revoke the consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Withdrawing consent includes the option to unsubscribe from our email-list at any time or to contact us to request to be excluded from our text message lists.
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
For your protection we can only share and update the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to such requests in a reasonably timely manner. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card details by email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mailing list, you can do so by filling in the appropriate cancellation request in the Newsletter section.
If you are under the age of 14, please request the consent of your parent/guardian before submitting your personal information to this site. If we have reason to believe that one of our users is a minor and that we have obtained your personal data without due consent, we will delete such data within a reasonable period of time.
You canexercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt:
TF s.a.s., C.F. e P.IVA IT03786170989, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Lumezzane (BS), via Zanagnolo nr. 25/M, ZIP 25065.
- an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
Via Zanagnolo, 25/M
25065 Lumezzane (Bs)
C.F. e P.IVA IT03786170989
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.