TF s.a.s. processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, and – email, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – communicated by you on the occasion of the signing of the contract or the provision of service by TF s.a.s.
The data we collect are:
- Your first name, last name, email address, IP address and any other information you share when you fill out the VIM form.
- Your responses to optional surveys or surveys that we may ask you to complete.
Other information you voluntarily submit through a form on the site or that you have shared by contacting us. The data we may collect are:
- The IDs of your social media accounts and the information shared with us through your social media accounts.
- The status of third-party authentication if you visit the site from a mobile application (for example, if you are currently logged in to Facebook or other social media accounts).
Data relating to the opening of our e-mails or clicks on our e-mail links. The data we collect from all visitors are:
- Technical information on the use of the site, the type and version of the browser, the operating system.
- IP address
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent pursuant to Article 6 letter .b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes: – purposes relatedto the execution of the supply contract concluded with T Fa.s. and/or to fulfil the pre-contractual obligations deriving from the relationships in place;
– the fulfillment of a legal obligation to whichTF s.a.s. is subject;
– the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– the pursuit of a legitimate interest ofTF s.a.s. inherent in the execution of the contract put in place, as a mere example, the defense in court of their rights deriving from the execution of the contract concluded.
- Only with your specific and distinct consent pursuant to Art. 7 GDPR, for the following Marketing Purposes:
– sending information emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
– sending by third parties of informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller
- Only with your specific and explicit consent pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR for the purpose of detecting the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services by third parties (by way of example, business partners, social networks) as well as profiling activities.
We point out that if we are already our clientand,we may sendyou commercial communications relating to services and products ofTFs.a.s. analoghi to those of which you have already used, unless you disagree.